Monday, December 01, 2014

Holiday Weekend Shenangans



Seriously wasn't it?  Busy long weekend at my house.. Wednesday I worked from home while the car was in the repair shop - almost a freaking grand later... Cracked radiator and a stuck thermostat.

Thursday I cooked a turkey dinner for our house - Mya had to work that day at 4:45 and my sister in law wasn't doing the regular family dinner until 6 so I cooked for Mya and my Mom who didn't want to travel out that late - she's 72 she gets pass- got our dinner cooked and served then started cooking what I needed to go over to my sister in law's.  Lil Man had a blast with his cousins and ran non stop for about 3 hours.  We got home and he pretty much just passed out for the night.

The rest of the weekend we pretty much just chilled - I did not go shopping Black Friday I did grab a few things Saturday after I went to get my hair done. Then grabbed Lil Man some stuff when I dropped his mom off for work Sunday.

D and I snuck in a movie Saturday night. We went to see Intersteller.  Its a long movie - 2 hours and 48 minutes - honestly the last 48 minutes are a total mind fuck. We left saying "Did I really just see that" and "huh".

Sunday was just a chill day - most of it spent like this...




















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...