Thursday, December 04, 2014

I've left again with a flashlight to find my even because I can't!

Better known as Thursday's Shit I don't Understand..

Gwyneth Paltrow good lord that women is such an uptight pretentious bitch.  Gwynie and her Goop can go stick it.. Personally I hope Martha Stewart hot glues you into oblivion - and I don't like her either so whats that tell you.

Using slang after you turn 25, you don't sound hip, you sound obnoxious. By the way bae really doesn't mean what you think it does - but you are actually calling your number 1 the Danish word for poop.  Go ahaed keep calling the love of your life that - I'll keep laughing like a 4th grade boy over it.

Radio stations that start playing Christmas music 24 hours a day 7 days a week - the day of Thanksgiving. No wonder I can't stand hearing any of it anymore.

That everyone on Facebook and Twitter suddenly have law degrees.

That the internet is STILL talking about Kim Kardashian's naked ass on the cover of Paper  - seriously it wasn't THAT impressive, we have all seen it on several other occasions. The meme's resulting from it however - pure GOLD.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...