Going to have to go way back to basics and just start with walking in the evenings until this back issue clears up. I just miss my yoga, kick boxing and lifting work outs dangit! I had to drop out of a 12 week challenge I was doing and that bums me out as well. One day at a time right..
This has just been a very slow process and I am stressed out in a big way. Generally when I am stressed I hit the workouts, but what do you do when the workouts hit back and your in to much pain to do them?? This is what I am trying to figure out. I have another appointment tomorrow and will ask my Doctor then what I can do, how to ease back in and what the best approach to take is...
When I am able to I have been walking laps around the parking lot at my office during breaks - this morning I saw this little fellow.. Checking me out as I was checking him out.. He sat there for a good 10 minutes before turning around, looking back at me and flying off..
Speaking of taking it back to basics - my first day of Fall (bleck) outfit. Even went old school with the Jackie O pearls... Everyones all oohhhh Fall, boots, sweaters, pumpkin spice and I am over here going damn I have to put on real shoes, like with socks and everything...


No comments:
Post a Comment