Friday was my dental appointment in which I found out that despite the dental surgery and prep the implants were gonna be a no go. There is not enough depth for it. I won't do a sinus lift. I have to many issues in that department to entertain that though. If a sinus lift goes wrong it goes very wrong. So I am now looking at a bridge and all that $$ down the tubes womp womp..
Saturday Lil Man's mama had his 2nd birthday party... I still have a hard time processing the fact he is two now..
Tuesday we went to the zoo - he had a blast there.
Next week I am off to South Dakota for a work trip the beginning of the week and then the end of the week is a long weekend in which I am doing NOTHING but chilling at home watching Hulu and maybe getting a massage that is LONG over due.
And because I have not done this in a while...



No comments:
Post a Comment