Thursday, May 22, 2014

The One Before I take a Pseudo Vacation

I am off starting tomorrow until Next Wednesday. I am looking forward to a few days away from my office..  It won't exactly be downtime however. Tomorrow I have a dental appointment for the impressions for my implants - again so NOT the implants I wanted but that's how it goes woomp woomp.

Then this weekend Lil Man's paternal grandmother will be coming into town - its the first time she will have met him and he turned two yesterday - I am not even going to get started on all that..

 I can't believe that lil guy is TWO.  Seems like just yesterday we were meeting the little guy.  His party is Saturday and I believe Sunday is planned for a trip to the zoo.  I have to remember to charge the camera battery - though my phone has a better camera LOL!

Its shaping up to be a busy two weeks. I come back to the office Wednesday then the following Monday I am out of town for work. I am headed up to South Dakota to our North office to meet a new hire/summer intern and get  some new procedures established as we reconfigure some of the ways we operate. I'll get back Wednesday night then have a for day weekend.

When that's all said and done I am sure getting back into a 5 day week is gonna seem like a long ass week LOL. I know I always feel that way at the end of the year when you have a short week for Christmas and then one for New Years.  It IS my favorite time of year though and I love adding a day off to a weekend and extending my time off.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and holiday weekend!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday