Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Whats in your bag??

Beth over at Shug in Boots has asked Whats In Your Bag - thankfully at the moment not much as I just got this bag for Christmas and its pretty compact due to the design it stay's cleaned out..


This was a gift from my wonderful sister-in-law for Christmas 




















It has my make up bag, wallet and checkbooks (yes 2 one personal and one household. Keys, a pen, chapstick, and a pink electronic cigarette with vanilla refill bottle for the e-cig.  The zippered pocket holds odds and ends like my keycard to get in my office building after hours  band aids a ticket stub to Breaking Dawn Part 2 (no judging!) and allergy tabs.


Make up bag essentials - more chap stick, 2 lip glosses powder, eye liner and a glass cleaning cloth. 




Wallet is a Kenneth Cole tri-open - Love this thing I just am still getting used to opening several flaps to find what I am looking for LOL..

So what's in YOUR bag?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...