Monday, January 07, 2013

84 days til warm!!

Yes I am looking forward to Spring, I HATE winter, I abhor being cold.. I love that it doesn't get dark until 9 pm or later. I love walking out of a building at 8 pm at night and being warm and smelling the heat. I hate scraping windows and dodging puddles of icy water.  I like warm weather clothing, tanks & shorts and flips. So yes, I am counting all 12 weeks until warm weather hits!!

Operation Red Bikini is in full swing and I have been kicking with my girl Jillian just about every night we have been hitting Ripped in 30, tonight I am going to hit Yoga Meltdown.  Even on my break nights I have been doing active breaks - walking and dancing around the living room with the grand baby.. which he loves and just giggles and smiles.














The weekend was pretty uneventful - which is what we needed after the hustle and bustle of the holiday weekends.  Costco Saturday, really just to walk around, watched Lil Man, Sunday I was in the office to review billing before it was due the next day and some grocery shopping...

BTW this stuff .. AMAZEBALLS!!!

And I got a planner and stickers for workouts - yes those are Starwars lego stickers - I'm a geek at heart so shush..

And finally - make sure you eat your veggies!!




6 comments:

  1. Ha! Love that beans ecard. Works for me! I got a new planner with stickers ... if it helps me workout I'll buy 3 next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you will push me to keep my journal up I'll nudge you to keep yours up!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm....LOVE that greek yogurt!!! It's the only brand I will eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a workout calendar/planner.. why have I not thought of that??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not to late to get one ... I just started this one last weekend!

      Delete
  4. Oh I love your Chocolate philosophy! Looks like I need some vegetables! :)

    ReplyDelete

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...