Monday, June 04, 2018

First June Weekend - Weekending Linkup

I spent this weekend at the farm and had a blast Lots of activity there were about 20 of us and 9 dogs. Saturday morning we woke up and hit the car show. Rt 66 is in the middle of Rolla so I got a few cool pictures. This was my view Saturday morning waking up slowly..



Then we hit Rt 66



 













Yes, the pink car is, by far my, favorite.  That after we went back to the farm - there is a natural
pool there and a few went swimming - honestly, I attempted to nap, hard to do in a house with that many people - but I did try like hell!!


Saturday night we grilled out and then played Cards Against Humanity - I had a little helper.






I ended Sunday properly..  Ignore the bottle cap - it's a cat toy.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Musings - 6 Weeks into Stay at Home Orders

I seriously can not believe we have been "sheltering in place" for 6 freaking weeks now, and I say this as an "I'd rather...