Tuesday, June 05, 2018

June- -Summer Lovin' TBB Asks - Blog Link up

Summer link up with TBB




1. Walk or Bike Ride?

2. Favorite Picnic Food? Fried Chicken.

3. Pool or Lake? Lake

4. Favorite Flavor of ice cream? Lemon or Butter Pecan

5. Ice Cream Cone - Specifically waffle cone or in a Dish?

6. Flip Flops or Slides?

7. Jean Shorts or Jean Capris? Both

8. Favorite summer Fruit? Strawberries

9. Corn on the Cob or Cut Off the Cob?

10. Favorite summertime song? All Summer Long.

11. Favorite summertime activity? Longer evenings just chillin - especially if a porch swing is available.

12. Favorite Berry? Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry or Blackberry?

13. Bikini’s, tankini’s or one pieces?

14. Dresses or Skirts?

15. One Word to describe Summer? Favorite





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Musings - 6 Weeks into Stay at Home Orders

I seriously can not believe we have been "sheltering in place" for 6 freaking weeks now, and I say this as an "I'd rather...