You, sir, are NOT the poster boy for the #MeToo movement - just because the woman you sexually assaulted is not an actress who worked in one of your movies does NOT mean you are not innocent. You sexually assaulted your own daughter and married another daughter.
You simply opening your mouth about #MeToo and trying to make it about you, reinforces the that the male population thinks everything is about them. The only way this is about you is that you join the ranks of other men thinking they can do whatever they like to a female - simply because they desire to. The ONLY thing you are a poster boy for is some rich guy with power taking advantage of a female because he can.. Your spot on a poster is a spot with Bill Cosby, taken from inside a jail cell.
The only metoo you add to the movement is I'm sorry I too thought I could get away with being part of sexually assaulting whomever I choose because I am rich and can buy my way out of anything. I too thought I could intimidate and take whatever I wanted. I too am a nasty old man who subscribes to the "grab them by the pussy" way of thinking.
Sit down and shut up - preferably by Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein in a jail cell to rot. #TimesUP
No comments:
Post a Comment