Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Where I Have Been ... Life Currently

ACK so its been a hot minute - I have been more active on soical media though so you can always find me on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat....

My grandbaby was born Aug 19th - oh my stars is she so sweet!! I have spent a lot of time with her and Little Man just chillin.  I've also been spending a lot of time with one of my close friends - shes been having some issues with her newly teenage daughter - wooo been there I nod and hand her vodka ;-).

We go to the gym and take it out on the weights and treadmill. I joined Planet Fitness - I went to the gym at the complex and discovered the weight machine had been broken got pissed and went to Planet Fitness' website and joined.  Lets be honest - the hydro-massage bed is worth the membership fee alone!  We generally meet up 4 times a week work out for an hour hit the massage bed and chat before heading out.

My intention for my blog is to venture more into makeup and fashion with a tad bit of lifestyle thrown in.  Right now I am researching some courses for my certificate and document that journey as well.  I'd like to get a vlogger camera and start vlogging so I am also researching those and trying to find the best one for videos.  Mic quality is a big issue with those, so I am reading reviews and recommendations and reading more reviews.

I will be working on a Fall favorites post soon.  I know I missed both August and September - honestly I didn't have to much to review and the new stuff I have I had not used the products enough to decide if I liked them - much less a favorites status.

I looked at Fall trends to blog on those - frankly Fall 2016 looks just like Fall 2015.. Though I can't say I am mad at it either.  I love last years brown lipsticks and gray tones.  Fashion also looks very similar to last Fall - which looked like the 90's.. I'm rocking the hell out of those looks as well..  I'm happy to have ripped jeans, off the shoulder shirts and distressed Tees! Honestly the grungy glam look is my favorite - so at the moment I just look like I am on point..



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Currently

So it is no secret I stepped away from blogging for awhile.  I had a few life changes that I didn't discuss here, well anywhere.  I chan...