Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Current Faves

Currently these are the things I have been using and loving the past few months, or in some cases weeks..

I have one accessory this time - I found a leather wrap bracelet for my Fitbit Alta.  I love the fact it has a watch type band that securely closes rather than just clipping in like the traditional band do. It feels more solid more secure on. I have accidentally unclipped the traditional band getting into my car - I heard it hit the pavement though so it didn't lose it.   I just wished the leather wrap came in a small size so I didn't have to double the end back on itself


























I have  been searching for THE eye cream for over a year now - I think I have found it!


This is the eye mender plus by H2O and its amazing.  Other eye creams have always made me wonder why I spent the money on them, they didn't seem to offer any extra hydration than my night cream did. I was still dealing with dry under eyes and makeup looking funky under my eyes.  Then I found this.

Its richer than regular night cream it sinks it well and I see a noticeable difference.. One I saw almost instantly.. I will be getting backups!


I've been playing with liquid liner here lately. I love the look of a cat eye, trouble is I have hooded eyes, so it transfers horribly to my upper lid and crease area - not cute.  Then I got this felt tip liner from Eyeko London in my September Ipsy bag.  Its waterproof and says it is lash enhancing - I don't know about that but as a line its killer!






















This liner does not transfer, its also the first I have found that I can go back over with black shadow to perfect the line and it does not flake off or look funny. I have ordered a back up already and have been rocking that cat eye more often than not!


Ok So I am one of those crazy chicks who will NOT leave the house without makeup on. Its a Southern thing - anyhow I have a full face on unless I am sick or there was an emergency.  I'm also a huge full coverage fan. These days most foundation is a medium coverage, then Urban Decay dropped this baby - the full coverage All Nighter foundation..


The first time this baby got a full testing was a 5k in August. It was early in the morning and not being fully awake I forgot primer.  This baby stayed true, stayed in place and almost perfect through the entire day, which started with a drizzly 5k that morning. 

I will say go in and get color matched and go a tad lighter than you normally would - it does oxidize. I do have to give props to Urban Decay though the shade ranges on this is amazing. They have covered the neutral toned, the more pink toned and the yellow toned girls.


For Fall Urban Decay launched the Ultimate Basics Palette.. Its an all matte palette. I heard all matte and had to have it.  Its literally all I have reached for since I got it when I get ready. Its quickly become my favorite go to.





















I have even been experimenting with that rusty orange color - a color I've shied away from until now. It is stunning and has made me want to play with more warm rusty orange looks.

 Honestly its the only new release eye shadow pallet that I have wanted and I have seen the Holiday releases they just don't speak to me like this one did.

What have you been loving lately??

post signature

2 comments:

  1. my holy grail liner is marc jacobs. it'll stay put in a hurricane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a sample of that I got with my Sephora bday gift I'll have to locate it and try it out. Thanks!!

      Delete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...