Thursday, July 03, 2014

Thursday Confessions

This weeks confessions;

I am so ready for a 3 day weekend I would have loved to take Monday off as well but I have to much going on at work Monday.

I am so tired of stupid. Stop and use your brain for a just a second.

I am sick of hearing about how wonderful the Affordable Health Care Act is, if it helped your family great.. It's doing shit for me and I am allowed to be pissed off over it, just as your allowed to be over the moon about it. I will admit that you may not like me much longer if you keep telling my how wrong I am in my opinion of it is, so just shush.

I'm in a funk.

My daughter is moving soon and I have mixed feelings about it. Yep it could be worse she's only going an hour and a half away, but right now shes 5 blocks away. I am also very worried about the entire situation but wondering if the drama will become less or get more ramped up.

While I am not looking forward to my 3 sisters coming to town in August, part of me hopes they will keep the attitudes in check and actually try to help their mother instead of pointing to how I am not doing shit correctly... Live here bitches then you can criticize, until then shut the fuck up - you are clueless. Remember a pancake no matter how flat has two sides.

I am nervous the sisters are coming - I have not spoke to one of them since 1997, another since 2004 and the third since 2009. That is a whole other blog post.

 I cleaned out my work email yesterday and yet I still have 17,82 emails. It is down from 23,000 so there is progress.

I am loving the new Samsung 10 tablet my bosses bought me for work - that thing is cool as hell.

I need to work on a better frame of mind - I hate when I am all bummed and seeing life as Eyor. Shit happens I know this, it just seems like a lot of it has happened in my direction in the last 6 weeks.

I finally got the contact lens thing figured out - new glasses will be here in 10 days LOL! My eyes are just not hospitable to having some foreign object on them, pushing the matter is just making me miserable so UNCLE.

I am no longer blonde. This takes getting use to! I'm getting a lot of positive feedback on it and a lot of my friends like the darker color better.


I Need You Now by Lady Antibellum on Grooveshark

What do you confess this week??



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...