Friday, October 12, 2012

Half way there!!!

As of yesterday morning I am half way to my fitness goal so I bought myself a present .. Can NOT wait until they get here..


At present time I am in 2 challenges - one of which due to illness I am WAY behind - however you are not supposed to work out when your sick "below the neck", since I am coughing up anything and everything I have yet to be able to get back to my 31 day Jillian challenge - or in my case the 1 day Jillian challenge ~ that I totally effin rocked LOL.

The second is a Holiday Fitness challenge to keep us motivated through Thanksgiving - this one is done in teams of 5 ladies. At the end there are prizes so I am so hoping we kick ass!! 

This next week is going to be fairly busy we have family coming in on Thursday.  I am hoping the weather holds and it doesn't get to cold so we can get out and enjoy some of the fall events around the city. 

Have a great weekend!! 

4 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! I hope you feel better soon so you can get back to kicking ass in your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I can't wait until they get here! How are things going for you?

      Delete
  2. Love. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award please follow the link to my blog for details
    www.krazycutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...