Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Liebster Award

Katie at Krazycutie nominated me for this - I am speechless and that does not happen often!! Thank you so much Katie. 



Here are the Rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are NO TAG BACKS.




11 things about  me:

1. My daughter and I were both born on the 13th - Her in August and me in March.
2. I abhor winter - I hate being cold.
3. Being told I can't generally pisses me off then I go do it just to show you. I may or may not add the words so there or bite me after I accomplish it ;-)
4. I am super loyal - if we are tight and you hate someone or get mad at them - well then I am too.
5. It pisses me off when people do not follow through with things they said they were going to. Either do or don't but don't lie to me about it.
6. My favorite outfit is skinny jeans, a simple tank or t-shirt and flats with classic jewelry.
7. I love reality trash tv.. Kardashian's and RHONJ are my faves. Though I think I could spend their money better than they do ;-)
8. If your children are not related to me then no I don't want to watch them, see them or have you try to get them to talk to me. I adore my grandson, nephew's and godson's and well sorry that't the list.
9. I LOVE my 90's hair bands - and yes I listen to the CD's at top volume.
10. I was the drama geek in high school who hung out with the stoners
11. I still talk to most of my besties from high school

the 11 questions Katie had for me.


1.        Where were you born?  Salinas CA
2.       What do you love most about yourself? I am compassionate 
3.       Who is your favorite music artist? of all time?? Bon Jovi
4.       Do you have a talent that you love but aren’t good at? Painting 
5.       What’s your favorite movie? Wow so many ... All time Shawshank Redemption
6.       Are you superstitious? Yes
7.       Do you have a weird phobia? No really I have the usual - snakes, spiders etc
8.       How would your BFF describe your personality? Fun, witty but don't piss her off - she will cut a bitch
9.       What’s your signature dish? According to Hubs & my daughter Jambalaya & biscuits & gravy 
10.   What’s your most embarrassing moment as a teenager and adult? Nothing I am putting out on the interwebs LOL 
11.   Who is your celebrity crush both male and female - Channing Tatum and Angelina Jolie


Ok now my 11 questions for my Nominee's

1. Most hated childhood nickname?
2. Favorite Christmas present?
3. Dream job?
4. What life quote do you try to define your life by?
5. Favorite vacation?
6. Where would you like to retire?
7. What do you hope to achieve by this time next year?
8. What movie best describes your high school experience?
9. In a made for Lifetime move of your life who plays the main characters?
10. Biggest pet peeve?
11. What is your lifetime goal?

The bloggers I am nominating - yep I know its 7 not the 11 - such is life

1. Erin at  http://www.shesabigstar.com/
2. Andrea at http://bicepscurlsandreesescups.blogspot.com/2012/10/get-your-beauty-sleep.html
3. Sarah at http://challengeacceptedsarahking.blogspot.com/
4. Julie at http://justmejuliejulie.blogspot.com/
5. Karie at http://carrotcakeandjeans.blogspot.com/
6. Andrea at http://unitedstatesofandra.blogspot.com/
7. Crista at http://hoodletteonamission.blogspot.com/

*regular update to follow soon - sorry its bee almost 2 weeks*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, I will get to work on this tomorrow! - PS - I used to live in King City when I was a kid, not far from where you were born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award mine will post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday