I am opting out of the haunted float trip - haunted houses are not my thing - I'd rather explore an actual haunted house and study the paranormal than to pay someone to jump out and scream at me.
By midweek I am tired as hell - but I can NOT seem to go to bed before 10 pm. Dang it I'm not twelve I don't wanna go to bed at 9!
I can not stand when someone speaks to me as though I am a child who does not understand something. I spent the better part of an hour on the phone yesterday going round and round with a young man who was hell-bent on telling me I had it wrong. Nope, come to find out had he just LISTENED and not spoken down to me.... I was correct.
Friends can break your heart just as much as a lover can. Unlike a lover, however, a lot of times that hurt will not heal.
I love the Kardashian's - Khloe is my favorite. I don't even call it a guilty pleasure anymore - eff that life is short - like what you like.
I just started watching Game of Thrones - I know I am really late to that party.. *Shrugs*
I have a book I am reading for a review - I can not seem to get into. I need to - the review is due, the book is being released into the wild soon - I .... Just..... Can't...... Get ..... Into.....It
No comments:
Post a Comment