Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Life Lately ..


I've been staring at a blank blogger page for days now.  Every time I started to blog I got called away for other things..

Its been a busy few weeks.  My job was reorganized when a key team member decided to relocate south. So I am getting a handle on the new things.

A few weeks ago I was adopted by this lil guy, meet Griffin - my long haired Maine Coon baby..





I forgot how much fun and how active kittens are.  These were taken his first day home - I think he settled in just fine.  Now days he's waking me up anywhere between 1 and 4 am for lovins.  He's so lucky he's so cute..  He's also hanging out with me in the bathroom in the morning while I am getting ready for work.

I cut more of my hair off and the pink is gone. At times I do miss the longer pink hair but this is a TON easier to deal with.


I've been going through my closets and ditching all of my clothes that are to big, no use hanging on to them plus I need closet space!! Said EVERY WOMAN .

I hit these miles stones this week:


And this is at the 10 mile mark of the 2nd part of the Alice Adventures race.. This medal is a rabbit. Looking so forward to part 3 - the Cheshire Cat!!


For the first time in a long while I read over the weekend - finished 3 books. I wasn't really on social media much. Now I am searching for my next read... whats good??? 



 What have you been up to lately? 







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...