Friday, April 22, 2016

Getting Through This Thing Called Life


I am honestly stunned at yesterday's news. It was not a headline I expected to hear anytime soon in regards to Prince. I know no one did. In reality there are people who you hear have passed and you think, hmm that's sad but not unexpected.  Hearing Prince died was a "wait, what the hell did I see/hear" moment. Followed up with a its gotta be an internet hoax. 

Then the big news stations started carrying the story and for the first time a decade MTV went back to doing what they did best playing music videos. Monuments everywhere lit up purple and a rainbow appeared over Paisley Park.








This video is beyond awesome - its the first time Purple Rain was ever play publicly, it has extra verses and a longer into than was ever on the album.







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...