Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Confess Sess

Its Wednesday's confessional..

I must say I am enjoying my job change.  For the first time in a long time I actually took a lunch, left the office and went and picked up a salad. Came back and ate it while reading a few chapters of my newest book on my kindle in the cloud.

I have been jamming to Prince in my office all day.  I've been looking for the rarer CD's and am pretty proud of my acquisition of the Gold Experience its been out of circulation for a long time and even when it was new it was a limited release.

I started reading the first book of The Preston Six - its pretty good - Thankfully the rest of the books are on Kindle as well and are pretty easy on pricing.

It's rained so much lately I've wondered when I moved to Seattle and someone forgot to tell me.

I'm looking forward to my 4 day weekend - I took Tuesday off as well.

I'm super excited for Through the Looking Glass..

My new office is smaller but somehow feels nicer being cozier - my other office I always felt as though half of it was wasted space.

I am looking for Starwars pictures for the walls.

I need to start decluttering my house - I have a TON Of things my mother decided I needed - I need to NOT feel guilty about purging them. I am not a huge fan of having tons of crap. She is a hoarder who has all of her things ALL off her mothers things - my grandmother died in 1997....

 looked into that KonMarie method - though I am not thanking my things for what they have done for me that day, apparently she thanks her shoes for caring her through the day as she takes them off, her clothes for serving purpose and on and on. I get not keeping anything that doesn't make your heart sing but I draw the line at thanking my shoes..


More Coffee Less Talky



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday