Wednesday, February 24, 2016

No Mud, No Lotus






Right now I am trying really hard to remember this teaching. Things are difficult to say the least, with a lot going on, so currently my mantra is no mud no lotus. Its a basic reminder that you have to embrace your pain and suffering to learn from it to grow and to come out the other side transformed.

Frankly, through the years there has been a metric shit ton of mud - I am ready for the lotus. A little more sunlight a little less struggle.   Maybe I just need a little more peace and strength to deal with a difficult life. Honestly there is only so much you against the world one person can take.

I know breathe, one foot in front of the other - No Mud No Lotus..



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...