Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Wednesday Confessions

Yay March is here!!! Closer to Spring.  Love warmer weather.

We are on day 17 of the fitness challenge, I've had a couple of hiccups in terms of working out.  Two weekends ago my daughter was in the hospital and then Monday I did something to my foot.  I am finding it easier to get up at 4:30 am to workout than wait until after work.  By the time I am done with work I am DONE.

The scale is moving downward and I need to replace some clothes again.

My Pinterest board looks like I live at the gym and am addicted to lemon and coconut desserts.. OOPS

I am contemplating chopping my hair off again. Looking at wavy bobs.

I pierced my tragus.

Its getting harder and harder to wear dress shoes - hell even Victoria Beckham is wearing sneakers with dress pants..  and at NYFW no less. So there.

I have my next tattoo planned for this Summer. Honestly and the one after that one too!

I totally went to the zoo Sunday just because it was Starwars day.

I have a lot of heavy stuff that is floating around in my head I am debating on blogging about it just to get it out.

Anxiety issues suck ass..


More Coffee Less Talky


post signature

2 comments:

  1. awesome on the fitness front..keep it up! i always love working out in the morning because then it's done and over with and you don't have to dread it after a long day of work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy!! Nothing like 4:30 am kick boxing right!!

      Delete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...