I did join a new facebook fitness challenge - strangely enough getting more exercise helps chronic fatigue. It runs from today until March 31st. After that I will see how I am doing and feeling then perhaps join the 2nd wave as well.
This past weekend I did finally replace my running shoes. I got a very loud pair of Brooks Runners - they are awesome. The louder the running shoe the better.
This picture does not do them justice - they are hot pink and blue with lime accents
I also had plans last Saturday to get a daith piercing in hopes of helping my headaches. I found out my ears are way to tiny to attempt that piercing so I left with a tragus piercing. Everything was all good - get ready for bed that night and just the suddenly remember I cant sleep without ear plugs... HA that has been interesting.
Hell froze over, I broke down and purchased Justin Biebers new CD.. Its actually a really good cd.. Who knew?
I think the biggest news I have gotten lately is I am gonna be a Noni again.. Newest grandbaby is due August 25th!!! I'm pretty sure its a girl... I'm pretty sure my bank account is crying!
Whats new with y'all??

No comments:
Post a Comment