Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tap Tap Hi There

So despite the fact I am not a fan of fall or winter, fall is here.. May I will get back to a regular blogging schedule.. I spent Labor Day weekend in St Louis with some girlfriends we had a blast. Four days of non stop belly laughs, drinking and fun. I was sad to see it end. It had been years since we were all together in the same place. That won't happen again we will be getting together more often.  I am hoping to make it to Kentucky soon to hang with my twin.

Friday we got in late, unpacked then hit the vodka and the game Cards Against Humanity.  Holy shit what fun that was. I will buying the game. Saturday was hanging out and a tour of Ferguson. We stopped at the shoe design factory there. Eight women in a place with 2 million shoes... No one purchased a thing! Sunday night we caught the drag show at The Olive Bar. Nice bar, if you are ever in St Louis stop by.

I had taken the rest of the week off so I have been on vacation for 9 days.   I had a pedicure and a massage. Cleaned out my closet and straightened up the house. I have a pile of things to donate, some things hit the trash. I have some more things to go through but it was a good start. I spent the week with curly hair and yoga pants. It was fabulous. I told almost no one I was on vacation and took the week to do anything and everything I wanted.

Tomorrow I have to go back to the real world and real pants. I am sure I have a ton of things waiting on me at the office. I had even turned off email notifications on my cell for the 9 days.  I am not looking forward to going through all of those! I needed the break though so I will keep that in mind while I pull my hair out!

My goals for the rest of September are to finish up purging no longer needed items. Clean my eating back up and to get back to the gym, slowly as to not piss my back off again. I also am going to make more of an effort to blog again on a more regular basis.

What are your September goals?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...