Tuesday, February 05, 2019

And its February....

I am so glad January is over - it never fails to feel like 94 months long.  I do not mind February much at all - I have before stated its one of my favorite months.. and that has NOT one thing to do with Valentine's day ... its because it only has 28 days and that brings me so much closer to WARMTH !!

The end of January found me tying up a few loose ends. It was a relief to finally be able to do so... It was just one more step needed in the journey to close the last 17 years. It was frankly the one step at the moment that had me so stressed that I didn't even realize that for the past year I have pretty much been holding my breath and walking a tight rope. That is NOT a great life plan by the way. It's anxiety inducing and unfulfilling.  I will be glad when that part of things is completed. 

I will say that even given the stress of January - it looked nothing like January 2018. I was far less upset, less stressed, was less unhappy and unsure of myself and where I stood in my own life. For the first time in YEARS, I feel more assured of myself and where I am in life.  That, in and of itself, is the best feeling ever!

A few things I want to look at accomplishing in February is to read more and watch less TV and get back to being consistent at my blogging.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Musings - 6 Weeks into Stay at Home Orders

I seriously can not believe we have been "sheltering in place" for 6 freaking weeks now, and I say this as an "I'd rather...