Monday, October 05, 2015

So I am not a Monday Person - but I'm Trying

I know lots of us are not. I get it. I decided however to not dread the fact its Monday. I am finding humor in Monday. Like today, I legit laughed out loud when I received an email from a client which included this pic..



Nope, she wasn't mad at me just at a situation. I think I laughed for a good 5 minutes on this. 

Saw this on my Facebook feed this morning. Love it 


We took Little Man to the park Saturday - I took this picture there.



I'm honestly trying to be more positive about things in general, and hating a day just because its Monday isn't conductive to that. When you get right down to it Monday really didn't do you wrong, its really just another day of the week. 

We'd ALL be more pleasant if we sought out the good in the situation. Even just a tiny speck of good in ever bad situation will at least give a glimmer of hope.  Which, even at the bottom of Pandora's box was hope.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...