Its that time of year, its Festivus - and I have not done this before, meh what the hell I am doing it now. Its the time of year you air your grievances..
Shitty drivers
St Louis traffic
Let's round out that theme with drivers who not only do NOT pay attention to what they are doing and they t-bone your car they get out of theirs and say oooo shit my bad, here is my info but you need to know I am uninsured.
Me not blogging for months and months, yes yet again.
I started at one online university and hated their set up so bad I cringe every time I hear their fricken commercial, so I transferred Universities.
Class discussions on Pay Equality and a WOMAN saying meh men are at work more they deserve more pay, there really isn't a gap and the woman need to stop bitching and just realize its math - more hours equals more pay. I rage threw my phone.
Melania Trump - shut up "lady". Your husband is the biggest bully there is.
The fact I am now gluten intolerant - I fuckin like bread...
Insane baby mama's
Sellers who think their home is worth way more than it truly is.
Your turn ... what are your grievances this year??

No comments:
Post a Comment