Tuesday, August 02, 2016

New Directions

Don't mind me - we are under construction.. I'm changing directions and focus. Since I have been pretty much leaning toward beauty, fashion and lifestyle I am redirecting my focus. I've never really been a "this is my label" type blogger but fashion and primarily makeup are my passion and I've decided to follow that.

Saturday I have a tour of the local Makeup Academy to get more information on their artistry classes. I am also looking at starting a vlogging channel that this blog will be accompanied with.  That is going to take a little doing. So right now I am looking into getting my own domain and revamping the focus of this forum as it exists now.

More soon!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...