Thursday, July 09, 2015

A Thursday Throwback - Shit I don't understand

I have not done one of these "Shit I Don't Understand" posts in a long time - so that is my throwback Thursday..

Ariana Grande - seriously? Bitch whats your issue? I actually am not as worked up over her "I hate American's I hate America" comments. It is a free Country and people have given their life for her to have the right to talk out of her ass if she so desires.  My issue - Bitch licked a donut and PUT IT BACK. What the hell?

Okay Princess, you have the right to say what you like - you do NOT have the right to lick food you did not or are not going to purchase.  Just like I have the right to take my Fatty Mcfatterson ass to the donut shop and purchase and consume an UNprelicked donut.

Oh and your "explanation" yep Rob Lowe is correct it is #LAME. You would have been so much better off saying. I was hungry, because of the standards places on people in the public eye I have no been allowed sugar, fat or fried anything in 5 years. That we would have understood and said "oh shes hangry".

Nope she had to go talk about the foods that are consumed in America. News flash for ya, there are baked goods in ALL countries. Pull your head out of your ass stop bad mouthing people and countries. Learn that all things in moderation are fine and for goodness sake learn some tact, some manners and stop licking food you have no intentions of purchasing. I'll lick my own damn donuts!!

PS: you have the money to find a new home country if we are really that bad, we'd hate for you to be so miserable. Have your people check on that!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...