Tuesday, December 26, 2006

2006 Year in Review

What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Nothing that I can think of.

Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope, yes I will attempt resolutions again this year.

Did someone close to you give birth?
Not yet

Did anyone close to you die
No

What countries did you visit?
I didn't go out of the country.

What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
More confidence in my self, a bit more money and less bills.

What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
This past summer was again a bumpy ass ride.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Dealing with things head on.

What was your biggest failure?
Not holding my temper well, and once again letting family get away with guilting me into doing things I don’t want to do.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes.

What was the best thing you bought?
My husband a new cell phone. I hated his old one.

Whose behavior merited celebration?
My daughters, she has come along way in a year.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Certain family members.

Where did most of your money go?
Bills and meds

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
This year being over.

What song will always remind you of 2006?
Don’t Cha.

Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or hardened? Hardened
thinner or fatter? Fatter
richer or poorer? Richer

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Hanging with friends & laughing

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stressing

How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with my family.

Did you fall in love in 2006?
More in love than I already was

Any one-night stands?
No

What was your favorite TV program?
Grey’s Anatomy.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No.

What was the best book you read?
The Interruption of everything.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
The off button on my daughter's rap.

What did you want and get?
A better handle on things.

What did you want and not get?
Better Health

Favorite film of this year?
Cars

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I really can not remember. I am still 29 :D)

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Better health, better finances.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Professional.

What kept you sane?
My Husband and Megan.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Nick Lachey

What political issue stirred you the most?
Stem cell research.

Who do you miss?
One of my oldest friends we went to grade school together and have lost touch. Its been years since I have spoken to her.

Who was the best new person you met?
A new coworker.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Do what makes your heart sing.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Nothing but an empty page
Breathing in an open space
Captured by your moment's grace again
There's so much I left behind Even more that waits in time
Everything's so undefined I'm standing on the edge of my fear
And I see it clear
Here's my resolution
I'm letting go All I need to learn is along this road
And I just want to be the best man I can be
Breathe, it's my resolution
Living life without a plan
Finding solace where I stand
And learning how to love again
And all I want is something real
That I can feel Here's my resolution
I'm letting go All I need to learn is along this road
And I just wanna be the best man I can be
'Cause here's my resolution I'm letting go
All I need to learn is along this road
And I just wanna be the best man I can be Breathe,
it's my resolution
My resolution (Ooh oh oh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday