Thursday, October 04, 2007

Not right now...

Your a strong woman - its a phrase I have heard several times over the past few days. Yeah I am, so whats your point?

Just because I am a strong woman and have delt with more than my fair share of shitty deals in life doesn't mean that I can't get upset. It doesn't mean that I have just deal and can't have a few moments, a few tears. Yes I have survived more in my short life time than most people ever will see in 90 years.

However there are still moments when life has beaten even me to the point of constant tears and the feeling that I am done, I am tired. I am allowed, even if for a few seconds, where I am tired where I don't want to put one more foot in front of the other. I am allowed to take the weight of the world off my shoulders for even a moment.

So this is it, this is my moment, I am tired, I don't want to put one more foot in front of the other. I want to curl up and just be for a second. I want to close my eyes and let it all pass by. There is no crime in saying "I can't, not right now".

I can't - not right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday