Monday, February 27, 2006

Absolute Frustration

Yeah I know two posts in one day. Neither post really could be melted into just one so...

In the world of Sweet Potato Queens we have a phrase, dropping one's basket, for regular mortals this simply means at the end of one's rope. Yeah there is that whole tie a knot in it, but there are times when the end of said rope is so frayed it is a real possbility that the knot will not hold.

I find myself with my basket balanced on just a finger tip, swinging back and forth in the breeze, ready to drop. In sort I am so frustrated I can't see straight. I am always tired but have trouble sleeping. In addition to chronic daily headaches for 7 years and counting, I am afraid my stomach is rebelling. Its really no wonder with all the meds I take on a daily basis for pain control which is quickly becomming uncontrolable.

I am tired of taking more meds than any person should ever have to only to get 45 mins of just tolorable pain levels. Its not normal to go through a bottle of 100 count migrane medication in a week and a half, plus living on narcotics. No wonder my stomach is saying alright already its enough. Thing is I don't know what to do, where to turn. Surgery been there done that - now worse off. Anti siezure meds - yeah got that t-shirt.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Doll baby! Just give me a call girl. I know a nice shoulder to help you carry your load and a place that makes great tiramisu.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday